Dentists in Boca Raton Florida are you looking to try a new crown and bridge lab with little to no adjustments? Try Dentek, Inc. Dental Laboratory located just outside of the Kansas City area. Your shipping is always paid for both ways via FedEx. Dentek Lab is located in the heartland of America, in a suburb of Kansas City. Our location in the Midwest benefits us in two ways: we are centrally located for shipping, and we have a Midwestern hardworking mentality and genuinely friendly staff. As a Certified Dental Laboratory, our technicians are trained in the latest techniques and technologies. Dentek Lab strives to be the best quality and best service dental lab in the United States. We believe that finding the right individuals and a high level of technical training is essential. To work in our laboratory, technicians must be quality oriented, artistically inclined, have good a memory, be precise, and understand that their employment advancement is directly connected to the dentist/patient satisfaction. Every aspect of fabrication is looked at as an individual task, which requires training, thorough understanding and exercise to achieve the level of quality and consistency of which we can be proud of. Every stage of production has to pass our quality control check before the fabrication process can continue. Everything will have to be done perfectly, no matter how much time it takes. We consistently stress the importance of carefully reading and understanding all of the instructions accompanying the case. We will not proceed until everything is crystal clear and, if necessary, we will call you for clarification. Should you have any general instructions that you may want us to post with all of your cases – simply let us know in advance and our computerized system will automatically print them every time we receive a case from you.
What separates Dentek Lab form all of the other dental labs:
- Wherever your office is located, we will do everything possible to service you like a local lab. We promise you will not see any difference in service whether we are 2 or 2,000 miles away from you.
- FedEx drivers will pick up and deliver cases at your office. We pay for overnight delivery both ways. We will supply you with prepaid and preprinted labels to minimize your shipping efforts.
- All cases will be completed in 5 working days so they may be returned to you in 7-9 business days including shipping both ways. We believe that getting cases back quickly is good for patient satisfaction and your cash flow.
- You will find it a pleasure to work with a lab where all technicians are highly trained. Every case has to be perfect in order to pass our multi-level quality control. Mistakes are not tolerated.
- Due to our extremely low remake ratio, all our restorations are unconditionally guaranteed for life. We will remake any restoration, free of charge, should it ever fail for any reason.
- We pride ourselves on the ability to fine tune every aspect of the restoration to your individual style and methods including preparation, impression taking techniques, preferences of occlusion, contacts, contours, shades, or anything else that you specifically would like done. We take into consideration that different impression materials have different expansion ratios. Combined with individual preparation styles, die stone, metal shrinkage and other variables in the fabrication process that may result in a tight or loose fit, tight or loose contacts, and inaccurate occlusion or margins. Based on your feedback, we will synchronize all aspects so that your restorations will consistently be placed with little to no adjustment.
- We truly understand the value of chair time. Quality work plus exceptional service equals beautiful results.