How to attract new patients to your dental office. New patients are the key element in growing your dental office and making it a more profitable business. You must start with a marketing plan that is sure to get you the results you are looking for. You might stop and ask yourself the following question…
“How does your current dental lab affect your business???” There are many ways your dental lab can affect the profitability of your office. Ask yourself the following questions:
- 1. Can you save on lab fees by trying a new lab?
- 2. Is the shipping paid for to and from your office?
- 3. What is the turnaround time with your current lab?
- 4. Does your current lab guarantee their work, or do they charge every time a case has to be remade?
Saving and cutting expenses with your dental lab will allow you to pass those saving onto your patients. This will result in life long happy patients that will be sure to recommend your dental office to others… Easy marketing! Dentek Lab located just outside of the Kansas City area can assure you that you will save on lab fees when using their crown and bridge lab. Dentek offers prices that are very attractive – flat and complete prices with no additional charges, free overnight delivery to and from your office via FedEx, fast turnaround time, and a lifetime guarantee on all work. Dentek Lab believes that to be successful in today’s economy we must be able to provide products and services of world-class quality and yet also be able to offer them at very reasonable prices. Click here to contact Dentek Lab today!
Any office that has a strong marketing plan can attract new patients to their dental office by using the following steps:
- Create a strong yet personal “mission statement”
- Do not use dental terms that the patient can’t understand
- Always provide multiple testimonials… There is no easier marketing tool than testimonials. Patients love reading what other patients have experienced at your office.
- Make an offer for new patients. Let them know you are willing to give some sort of a discount to assure the patient that you have complete confidence in your office and staff.
- Follow up with the patient after their first appointment. Ask them how their experience was and what you could do to make it better.